I took my classes online in April 2020. So now you can attend class from the comfort of your own home. All you need is some floor space, your mat and a laptop, tablet etc to watch on.
The benefits of my online classes:
- Since we are not tied into studio times you get 25% extra time in class and unlimited relaxation or meditation time at the end of class.
- No commuting time, no trying to find parking and no commuting home after class.
- No squashed together yoga mats in a crowded room.
- You still get feedback during class and some social interaction.
- If you’re feeling a little introverted any day you can turn off your camera and just watch and listen with little interaction. YOU are in charge of your time during class.
- As I’m not limited to small numbers in the studio, I can offer more flexibility – do 2 classes per week if you like, for a very discounted rate, or miss your regular class? Just jump into another one.
- Be the first to hear about events I put on in the local community plus my retreats, workshops and trips.
- Continuity – even if I go travelling (which I LOVE to do) class can still go ahead each week as scheduled. The wonders of technology!
- All ages are welcome. Everyone’s body is different, regardless of age! Because I show you how to adapt each pose, you can choose what feels right. We have yogis from 20’s to 60’s attending class right now and each getting what they need.
I act as your guide during each class, demonstrating different stretches and poses, as well as different adjustments to make it a little more gentle or a little more challenging, depending on how YOU feel each day.
There’s time to ask questions, and I will check on you intermittently to make sure you are practicing safely and to offer tips on how you can improve strength, balance etc. just like a studio class.
We have an hour of yoga, then some relaxation and meditation to get us all into the zen zone. Wrap up warm and get comfy. I will guide you through it and then let you relax as long as you like, you can even hop straight into bed after class if you feel like it.
What’s not to love?…